红十字志愿者

积分

宣传达人特约记者优秀版主

QQ
楼主
跳转到指定楼层
发表于 2021-12-16 19:57:59 | 只看该作者 |只看大图 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
      浙江安福利生慈善基金会(简称安基金)是浙江省民政厅批准的慈善组织,于2017年成立,2020年1月取得公募资格,5A社会组织。
      安基金为您安个家专项基金于2020年12月成立,起始基金1000万,专门开展为山区农村以及边远地区困难家庭60周岁以上的孤寡空巢残疾失独老人,改善居家环境、生活帮扶、并开展定期看望陪伴服务。

因为“安基金”项目而走近了解到了曹于财叔叔:曾荣获沙洋镇“最美身边人”称号、要照顾患有精神障碍的儿子和身体不好的老伴、73岁的他要打零工挣钱维持家用、家里的厨房和厕所条件极差……

每次我们去曹叔家时老人家都是匆忙的从地里田间赶回来,衣服上、鞋子上都是泥巴,头上冒着汗珠。每次我们去曹叔家时老人家都是匆忙的从地里田间赶回来,衣服上、鞋子上都是泥巴,头上冒着汗珠。

生活对于已经73岁的曹叔来说有太多的艰难,但每次都能看到老人家灿烂的笑容。他的微笑如星光照耀着我们的心房,像春风吹散了我们心中的阴霾。

初访老人家。

“安基金”项目志愿者四次为老人家送去各种生活用品及衣物、棉鞋。

上门陪伴老人,和老人家聊天。

曹叔家厨房和厕所改建前后对照。

站在改建后洁净亮堂的厨房里,曹叔笑的格外灿烂,连声说:“感谢安基金!感谢志愿者!是你们让我家有了大变样!”

喜欢看曹叔的微笑。愿老人家的日子越过越好!

(作者:李红梅       编排:张诗瑶      审核:刘剑峰)

分享到:  QQ好友和群QQ好友和群 QQ空间QQ空间 腾讯微博腾讯微博 腾讯朋友腾讯朋友
收藏收藏 分享淘帖
沙洋县第九届油菜花旅游节于3月20日在曾集张池隆重开幕!~~~1...

主题

帖子

正能量

等待验证会员

积分
QQ
沙发
发表于 2024-6-21 19:54:26 | 只看该作者

Insights on Dump Trailer Rentals: Companies and Fleet Operations

Hi everybody,

Do any of you lease dump trailers as part of your enterprise, or do you own dump trailers for personal or business use? I'm always keen on understanding how others in the industry are handling their fleets and what brands you're finding success with.

I thought I'd share my thoughts on Top Shelf Trailers. My name is Jesse, and I manage a dump trailer rental business out of Atlanta. After a lot of research and comparisons, I chose to trust Top Shelf Trailers for my entire business, and it has been a fantastic decision.

I currently have 4 of their 7x14x4 14k dump trailers, all fitted with ramps, tarp, and a spare tire. The best part? I spent only $10,495 for each. I made a trip down to Florida to pick up my first trailer, but they delivered the other three at incredibly low rates, which was a huge bonus.

Their trailers have been extremely dependable and have made a significant difference in my operations. If you're considering a new dump trailer, I strongly suggest giving them a call at (888) 654-3587.

Can't wait to hear your thoughts and experiences!
http://www.hao0724.com/?mod=rss
微沙洋—聚有影响的人微沙洋—聚有影响力的沙洋人 
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

正能量

等待验证会员

积分
QQ
板凳
发表于 2024-6-21 19:56:13 | 只看该作者

Insights on Dump Trailer Leasing: Brands and Managing Fleets

Jesseabumn ᱒ 2024-6-21 19:54
Hi everybody,

Do any of you lease dump trailers as part of your enterprise, or do you own dump  ...

hello anyone,

Do any of you here rent dump trailers for your company, or do you own dump trailers for personal or commercial use? I'm always curious about hearing about how others in the industry are handling their fleets and what brands you're finding success with.

I thought I'd share my thoughts on Top Shelf Trailers. My name is Jesse, and I run a dump trailer rental business out of Atlanta. After a lot of research and comparisons, I decided to go with Top Shelf Trailers for my entire business, and it has been a great decision.

I own 4 of their 7x14x4 14k dump trailers, all fitted with ramps, tarp, and a spare tire. The best part? I spent only $10,495 for each. I made a trip down to Florida to pick up my first trailer, but they delivered the other three at incredibly low rates, which was a huge bonus.

Their trailers have been extremely reliable and have made a big difference in my operations. If you're thinking about a new dump trailer, I highly recommend giving them a call at (888) 654-3587.

Looking forward to your thoughts and experiences!
http://www.hao0724.com/?mod=rss
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

关闭

站长推荐上一条 /1 下一条

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表